Acceptance of Contract Terms: The following (“Contract Terms”) are terms of a legal agreement between you and Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. (“UrVitamins”). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site (“Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by UrVitamins from its offices within the United States. UrVitamins makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SPEAK WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE TAKING ANY DIETARY, NUTRITIONAL, HERBAL OR HOMEOPATHIC SUPPLEMENT. UrVitamins does not warrant and shall have no liability for information provided in this site regarding recommendations concerning supplements for any and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as a guideline to be used when discussing a program with a healthcare professional. The claims made about specific nutrients or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program. UrVitamins makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SHIPPING AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TERMS:
$5.95 flat rate applies to all orders. Money Back: We get it, you ordered something and it’s not what you thought. No sweat, all products not opened can be returned for any reason. Send the items back to us within 90 days and we’ll refund your money. Once we receive the package, we’ll refund you via the same payment method you used. You will receive the full purchase price of your product minus any shipping fees. If 90 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t accept the item as a return.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Place items you’re returning in sturdy packaging. Make sure all items are packed tightly and securely. We’re not responsible for breakage during shipment of returned items.
- Indicate whether you would like an exchange or a refund.
- Make a copy of the purchase order that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the items you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the products.
- Use the mailing address label below to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us. (If you’re returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please contact customer service for a prepaid return label.)
- You’ll receive an email confirming your return request. Please allow 2-3 weeks for returns to process.
A FEW IMPORTANT CONDITIONS
Some brands also have special return policies. When returning items from an order that originally qualified for free shipping, $5.95 will be deducted from your total refund.
Urvitamins has the right to deny returns in the rare case where our unopened box policy is abused. The maximum value of all returned products cannot exceed $250 in a 12-month time frame. Email us at email@example.com to know the return address and get instructions.
USE OF THE COUPONS:
Any coupons or promotions, can only be used once by the same customer and cannot be combined with any other promotions or special offers unless specified otherwise on the homepage or top toolbar. With Autoship, you automatically get $5 off for life (for as long as you continue your subscription). Autoship cannot be combined with any other promotions or coupons and will always take precedence. At our discretion, we can withdraw this offer, change it, modify it without any notifications and at anytime. Autoship is a free service!
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE:
Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. will match prices with qualifying competitors on an identical, in-stock product. If you have found a lower price, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the competitor’s URL and the Ur Vitamins SKU item number and name. Once validated, we can place the order for you. You may also send us a price match request via email or live chat. Once the price match is approved you will be notified via email. Please review this fine print below for restrictions:
Price Matches cannot be applied to existing orders.
Price matches can be made with identical items only (same size, quantity, flavor, scent, model).
Competitor’s product must be new/unopened.
Product must be in-stock with both Ur Vitamin Store and the competitor.
If a minimum purchase quantity is required to reach the lower price, you must purchase the same minimum quantity from Ur Vitamin Store.
Reward vouchers/points can be used on orders that contain an item that was price matched.
Cannot combine additional promotional codes, coupons or special offers to an order that contains a price matched item.
Cannot match prices if the competitor is offering sale pricing: Clearance items, BOGO offers, promotional codes or special offers.
Ur Vitamin Store reserves the right to review any competitor’s advertisement for its accuracy of price and stock’s availability.
Price matching is limited to select pre-approved qualifying competitors only.
INFORMATION AND MORE TERMS
The information contained in this online site (the “Service”) is presented in summary form only and intended to provide broad consumer understanding and knowledge of health care topics. The information should not be considered complete and should not be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or advice of your physician or other health care provider. The Service does not recommend the self-management of health problems. Information obtained by using the Service is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions or their treatment. Should you have any health care-related questions, please call or see your physician or other health care provider promptly. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read here.
The information is compiled from a variety of sources (“Information Providers”). Neither UrVitamins, nor any Information Provider shall be responsible for information provided herein under any theory of liability or indemnity. Liability of UrVitamins or Information Providers, if any, for damages (including, without limitation, liability arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the fees paid by the user for the particular information or service provided. In no event shall UrVitamins or any Information Provider be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above, and all other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, are hereby excluded even if UrVitamins or Information Provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information accessed through this online site is provided “AS IS” and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are hereby excluded. UrVitamins and Information Providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information. UrVitamins and Information Providers cannot and do not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. UrVitamins is not responsible for updating information contained here, which may be rendered obsolete based upon subsequent medical developments.
The Service is an online information and communications service provided by UrVitamins, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the other information which is available in the registration process and on the Service (“Information”) and incorporated by reference in this Agreement. This Agreement consists of the Disclaimer set forth above and the terms and conditions set forth below, including all exhibits hereto and the Information. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW AND THE DISCLAIMER AND CONTRACT TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE. UrVitamins MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON EITHER POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT OR NOTIFYING YOU. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Software License. By this Agreement, UrVitamins grants to you, subject to the terms of this Agreement, a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use for your personal use only any software and documentation, together with all updates, enhancements, modifications, and fixes thereto, which are owned by UrVitamins and/or its Licensors. UrVitamins has no obligation to update or modify any of the foregoing.
2. Equipment. You must provide, at your own cost, all telephone and other equipment and services (including where necessary, telephone service and internet access service) necessary to access the Service.
3. Copyright, Licenses, Use Restrictions and Idea Submissions. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by UrVitamins or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of UrVitamins or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without UrVitamins’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
You agree to grant to UrVitamins a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with the right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you submit to public areas of the Service (such as bulletin boards, forums and chat rooms) by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You agree that you shall have no recourse against UrVitamins for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communication to us.
You agree that you are at least 18 years old and will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, transmit any material that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, or otherwise objectionable, transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation.
UrVitamins is not responsible for the comments and postings therein and reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion.
5. Review. UrVitamins DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS POSTED OR UPLOADED TO THE SERVICE AND; IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS AND MATERIALS. HOWEVER, UrVitamins.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO BLOCK OR REMOVE COMMUNICATIONS OR MATERIALS THAT IT DETERMINES TO BE (A) ABUSIVE, DEFAMATORY, OR OBSCENE, (B) FRAUDULENT, DECEPTIVE, OR MISLEADING, (C) IN VIOLATION OF A COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK OR; OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT OF ANOTHER OR (D) OFFENSIVE OR OTHERWISE UNACCEPTABLE TO UrVitamins.COM AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ANY MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless UrVitamins, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and Licensors (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your Service account.
7. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraph 5 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of UrVitamins.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and Licensors. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
8. Term; Termination. This Agreement shall commence upon your accessing the Service and/or completing the registration process. This Agreement may be terminated by UrVitamins without notice at any time for any reason and may be terminated by you upon notice to UrVitamins at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 3 (Copyright, License, Use Restrictions and Idea Submission), 5 (Indemnification), 6 (Third Party Rights) and 8 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
9. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between UrVitamins and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Nassau County, Long Island, NY, United States. You hereby waive your right to a jury trial in any action with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. UrVitamins’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. UrVitamins may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. and UrVitamins.com are trademarks of Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. Other trademarks and service marks appearing on the Service may be owned by UrVitamins or by other parties including third parties not affiliated with UrVitamins.
10. Notice. UrVitamins may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Service, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in UrVitamins’s account information. You may give notice to UrVitamins at any time by email at email@example.com.
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
These rules govern giveaways (“Sweepstakes”) held by Vitamin Store, Inc on Urvitamins.com
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Please read these Official Rules before entering a giveaway (each, a “Sweepstakes”). You agree that, by submitting an entry, you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
Eligibility. Open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their state of residence, except that if the total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes in the Sweepstakes exceeds $500.00, individual legal residents of Rhode Island will not be eligible to enter. Void where prohibited.
Prize and Winner Selection Method. Vitamin Store, Inc., unless specified otherwise) will award a prize to one or more individuals who enter the Sweepstakes as specified at the Sweepstakes point of entry (“Sweepstakes Landing Page at https://www.urvitamins.com/join-now”). The end date and time of the Sweepstakes, prize(s) and ARV, and winner selection method will be specified on the Sweepstakes Landing Page. Entrants who submit an eligible entry will be selected randomly to be the potential winner(s). Odds of winning are one in every [n]th eligible entries received.
Limit one prize per person per Sweepstakes. Prizes will be shipped our website unless otherwise specified. Winners will be responsible for providing or confirming a valid U.S. shipping address prior to their prize being shipped.
Each winner will be responsible for paying all costs and expenses related to a prize that are not specifically mentioned, including, but not limited to, income taxes, and any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the winner in receiving or using the prize. Please consult a tax professional to discuss your particular situation. If a winner does not provide his/her correct email address, the winner will no longer be eligible to receive the prize and the prize will be forfeited and returned to Ur Vitamin Store, Inc.
Each prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash. Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize with a gift card or other prize of value equal to or greater than the value paid by Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. while setting up the Sweepstakes.
Other Promotions. By entering a Sweepstakes, you will not be eligible to receive any prizes awarded in any other Sweepstakes unless you enter each Sweepstakes separately.
Additional Terms. Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel a Sweepstakes at any time.
Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. is not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in a Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with a Sweepstakes; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or device resulting from downloading any materials in connection with a Sweepstakes.
Vitamin Store, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (x) tampering with the entry process or the operation of a Sweepstakes or website; (y) acting in violation of these rules; or (z) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be disqualified.
The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter a Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses.
No greater than the number of prizes stated on the Sweepstakes Landing Page will be awarded, and any prize not claimed by the time requested on the Sweepstakes Landing Page may not be awarded and such prize may be forfeited and returned to Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. If any technical or other errors occur in the selection of a potential winner or if more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes specified on the Sweepstakes Landing Page, Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. may award the prize(s) by random drawing from among all eligible claimants.
Miscellaneous. Each Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. By entering a Sweepstakes, you agree (for yourself and your heirs) that Ur Vitamin Store, Inc., along with each of their respective affiliates and agents, any entity involved in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, and Facebook (all aforementioned parties are collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability, and will be held harmless from and against liability, loss, injury or damage to property or person, including death, and reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Sweepstakes, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of any of the Released Parties. Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. does not endorse any video included in the Sweepstakes, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. expressly disclaims all liability in connection with such video.
You agree that Ur Vitamin Store, Inc.’s decisions related to the Sweepstakes and all distribution of prizes are final. Each winner agrees that, by participating in the Sweepstakes, Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. may use the winner’s name in any manner and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional compensation, including posting in a winner’s list, except where prohibited by law, and Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. may be required to disclose the winner’s address to state regulatory authorities.
Ur Vitamin Store, Inc. (“we” or “us”), is the individual or entity offering the Sweepstakes on the Sweepstakes Landing Page. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or any platform through which videos may be played, including but not limited to YouTube.
Privacy Notice: All information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Ur Vitamin Store, Inc.‘s Privacy Notice (https://urvitamins.com/privacy-policy). The exception is that we might publicly share your name and Facebook profile/tag/username on our Facebook page and/or website to let everyone know you are the winner. Other rules like the drawing date and requirements are posted on our sweepstakes landing page as indicated above. The prize will be redeemed at our website urvitamins.com.
Updated 09/23/18 with a further modification 0n 10/06/18